Our objective is to assist in the student’s success, by delivering the utmost educationally sound paper, centered on the needs of each individual customer. And so the satisfaction of our customer is vital to our business model. Therefore, we’ll do whatever is required to produce the highest quality of custom papers that will meet every requirement and arrangement a customer may designate.
In some instances, a customer may request revisions to a completed project, and we provide for this in the following ways:
- If your request for revision request doesn’t involve any additional requirements that weren’t in the original order, the revision will be completed free of charge.
- Any request for a revision must be made within 14 days of receipt of the final product. This period allows the customer to review the completed work and decide if it meets his/her needs or doesn’t. Revision requests are to be placed with the Customer Support Department by e-mail, phone, or live chat on our website. Any revision request submitted after the 14-day period will entail an additional charge.
- If your revisions request changes your original instructions, there’ll be an extra charge. These are some examples of revisions that will require an additional fee:
- After the writer has started the project, the customer has altered the original instructions.
- If a customer’s instructor adds to the instructions for the finished paper, such as extra pages, resources, or information, additional fees will be determined after the changes are made available to us.
- Within two hours of the order being made, a revision will be free of charge if the customer has erred in the original instructions.
- If certain resources are needed and are not readily available, the customer has the responsibility to provide those resources.
- If the customer isn’t able to supply the required resources, the company will use the most relevant and current resources available. If the customer wants us to use the best resources and can’t provide them, the company will purchase the research. The customer will then be responsible for the cost of obtaining them.
It might seem that revision requests are complex and result in additional cost, please understand that, in the effort to retain 100% satisfaction from our customers, we offer free revisions when the following apply:
- If the instructions weren’t followed by the writer, even though the original instructions were not changed.
- Your request for a free revision occurs within 14 days of receipt of the final draft of the work. (If a more complex or lengthy is involved, the customer should find out how many days can be allowed for any revision requests.)
To request revisions, customers must do the following:
- Request for revisions, should be sent to the Customer Support Department, via phone, e-mail, or live chat, within the correct revision period.
- All requests for revision must be made in writing. If the Customer Support Department is contacted by phone, the customer will be required to submit the request in writing, with any supporting evidence that may be needed to support the claim
It’s our goal that every Customer is completely satisfied with our services offered. Keeping this in mind, we attempt to work with a customer who has unique and complex needs for revisions to an already delivered academic work.
We will try to provide free revisions within our parameters, to keep costs of revisions to a minimum, and remain open to discussion on any particular revision needs. We will work with you until you are fully satisfied with your final product.